Buying or selling? If you’re in search of a real estate lawyer, we can help! RattikinLaw/TexasLegalDocs offers complete packages of services designed to guide both parties through the myriad steps involved in a real estate transaction. Our comprehensive, integrated solution delivers every part of a transaction, from A to Z, from A to Key, all at a flat fee*, without the need to retain outside professionals for assistance. Enhanced combination package of ExpeDoc™, TitleSure™, and DocAffirm™, including:
- Guidance on deal points to be negotiated by the parties;
- Preparation of the Contract of Sale;
- Guidance, advice and direction on transaction components (title company coordination, loan application, survey, appraisal, inspection, etc.);
- Review of the title work and survey to determine whether the property is subject to objectionable encumbrances;
- Preparation of loan documents and title/closing papers to facilitate the closing of the transaction, with detailed explanations of the documents’ intent/effects offered to client;
- Review of loan documents and closing papers prepared by outside attorneys to ensure adequacy and correctness, with detailed explanations of the documents’ intent/effects offered to client;
- Full closing and funding services (either through our firm or related title company).
Pricing: Offer/Contract preparation: Full Package of Legal Services: $700; $350 per party fixed for Contract Preparation, title review, survey review and third party-prepared loan and closing documents, including transaction coordination among vendors/service companies, and guidance to client. Document preparation, and title closing fees dependent on size and complexity of transaction. If you’re in the market for a real estate lawyer, TexasLegalDocs has your back.